United States Junior Cricket
40 Belvedere Street, Suite 2, San Rafael, CA 94901
Phone: (415) 459-7311, Fax: (415) 459-4038
United States Junior Cricket is a Non Profit membership organization whose
goal is to bring the opportunity to learn and play cricket to all young
1) Your personal membership card.
2) E-mail delivery of the “Junior Cricketer” newsletter quarterly.
A Gold membership will help us to achieve the goal of teaching cricket across
the US and gives you as well as (the membership card and newsletter) the
following membership benefits.
3) Excess playing accident medical insurance of $25,000.
4) Liability insurance for injury or damage caused during organized play or practice.
5) Introduction to the nearest junior cricket program.
6) Discounts on all USJC publications and merchandise.
7) Proof of age and eligibility for all USJC tournaments and sponsored
The Gold Membership fee is $30.00 per annum. Adult paid members or registered
parents or guardians of paid junior members are eligible to vote in the Annual
General Meeting, or any general ballot.
A Federal 501 (c) 3 Corporation, EIN # 31-1669726